Published: Nov 1, 2021 by Andreas Schlapbach
In scope of this increment were various improvements proposed by railways as well as distributors:
- I-4 Align /locations and /trips to the OJP Standard of Transmodel
- I-8 Add real time support
- I-29 Add support for promotions
- I-27 Add support for group reservations
- I-30 Add the possibility for direct booking
- I-40 Indicate test data in offline data exchange
Additionally we technically improved the API by adding the following tools:
- I-31 Add idempotency to POST and PATCH operations
- I-38 Standardize Scrolling Syntax
- I-19 Add support for distributed tracing
See the Release Notes 1.3 for more details.
Additionally, we have started to turn the specification into running code:
OSDM Sandbox: The sandbox is kindly provided by Sqills and is open to any party interested in implementing OSDM. See OSDM Sandbox for details.
OSDM Demo App Directly connecting to the sandbox is the demo app which covers the complete journey planning and booking flow. The app is open to any party interested in implementing OSDM. See OSDM Demo App for details.
Hermes/Hosa to OSDM (H2O) converter: The aim of this online converter build by Hitrail is to build a migration path from the Hermes/Hosa protocol to OSDM. Thus if a railway does not support OSDM yet the Hermes/Hosa to OSDM (H2O) Converter ensures that it can connect to railways supporting OSDM. Conversely, if a railway only supports OSDM it guarantees that it can connect to railways supporting Hermes/Hosa only. See OSDM H2O Converter for details.
More to come!
Thanks to all the Team for its hard work.